"The Lilly girl is always full of surprises. She lives everyday like it's a celebration, never has a dull moment, and makes every hour a happy hour." paris. lilly pulizter. giraffes. gossip girl. prep. keep calm and eat cupcakes. british men. bows.j.crew. hoodie allen. audrey hepburn. one direction. wear pink and make the boys wink. ❤ Archive
1. It’s Spring Break and I’ve been sick for the entire time
2. I was supposed to actually do stuff and all I’ve done is sit in my bed using up tissues while drinking tea and eating soup watching Friends, Castle, and the Newsroom
3. I haven’t practiced flute for a solid 2 weeks and I have a lesson in about 3 hours
4. It hurts to move
5. I think I’m going to throw up
1. It’s my birthday
2. It’s my birthday
3. It’s my birthday
4. It’s my birthday
5. It’s my birthday
1. I visited Case Western and it was nice to be back in Cleveland, saw my old friends and partied like a freak #hollabitchezz
2. Our school was on “mid-winter” break all week and I basically watched reruns of Gilmore Girls and Friends all week…
3. “GoNaturally Organic Apple Gluten Free Hard Candies” they don’t sound too appealing but OMFG they are so good. I finished an entire bag within two days….#fatprobs
4. Crew Cuts. I love Hoodie Allen. That is all.
5. Watched the Social Network last night for the first time and was mind blown. Not sure why I was so in love with it, but it succeed in making me feel like a complete failure at life. Sweet.
1. winter break is coming up and we’re going Vegas!
2. MACKLEMORE. All his songs especially “Same Love” and “And We Danced”
3. the fact that I can’t fit into shorts from summer. NOT.
4. my family, who are always there to support me and to believe in me when I have no confidence or belief in myself
5. my friends, they’re always there to lift me back up when I fall down
1. dried mango & concord grapes (so yummy in my tummy)
2. going to the zoo for a Latin field trip (swimming otters are so cute!)
3. no school on Columbus Day!
4. The Scientist - Coldplay (and the one covered by Glee)
5. Ed Sheeran. Let’s be honest, I’ve loved Ed every day, every week since last summer with “The A Team”
1. We had Wednesday off (I’d like to thank the Jewish for allowing me to sleep all day)
2. HOMECOMING WEEK
3. The rush that I get when attempting to find a dress on the day of homecoming 😝
4. JUNIORS WON AGAINST SENIORS ON POWDER. HECK YES JUNIORS!
5. European house music.
1. Live While We’re Young -One Direction
2. ONE DIRECTION.
3. Re-watching all the old Harry Potter films and reminiscing about the good old days
4. When your Mac refuses to work, keys won’t work and trackpad flips out and safari will randomly quit. JK. I HATE IT.
5. Using the above as an excuse to go to the mall 😋
1. Ma Cherie - DJ Antoine
2. Thriftshop - Wacklemore
3. Better Than Revenge - Taylor Swift
4. Lounging around the house in loose shirts and leggings
5. SWEATER WEATHER IS COMING.
1. incorporating words like jank/hella into my vocabulary. even though wicked is the preferred east coast term…i feel like a traitor….sorry not sorry
3. friend’s sweet sixteen tomorrow, and it’s monte carlo themed! so excited :D
4. school starts on Tuesday! I’m excited to go back and see everyone and to actually feel the need to get in the morning and make myself presentable
5. the market peach candle scent from bath and body works (linking back to my peach love)
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift. 254 listens in a week BOOYAH
2. this vintagey cream Ralph Lauren sweater I found in my mom’s closet that’s perfectly slouchy
3. Russian rap. The Russians at camp listened to it, and I’m addicted. I have no idea what they’re saying but the beat/melody is awesome.
4. Royal Pains. I just starting getting into it and finished the first season last night. #whatidoonfridaynights
1. the good kind of sore feeling that you get after an intense tennis sesh
2. taking naps on our trampoline
3. whatsapp. because it lets me text all my euros
4. Some Nights - fun. (i’m obsessed, it’s constantly on loop)
5. that exciting feeling that you get when you realize that you actually have plans for the weekend.